Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dream

One day and counting- but who's nervous? Not me; just excited!I'm all packed except for a few incidentals. I even went to the bank for cash- all in one dollar bills. I guess you don't want to have change left at the end of your stint in a currency that is not useful anywhere else on earth. Who knows, I could go back someday. I've been daydreaming with a few Con Val students about a service trip to Haiti next year. Want to come with us? I'll scope out some possibilities. There is always Habitat for Humanity- a non-profit which has always been active there.Continue to dream, cher

1 comment:

  1. We're excited about you taking our Helping Hands for Haiti one step further. You're actually putting to feet to what the students at Conval started. We're looking forward to updates.

    ReplyDelete